Our technicians are fully qualified to service all makes and models of residential air conditioning systems.
No matter what goes wrong with your home A/C, we understand that going without cool air and the cost of fixing it can be frustrating and costly. This is why we not only diagnose the problems of a failing system, but we also offer Preventative Maintenance Plans to catch problems before they get out of hand.
- Water Leaking in closets, attics, or through the ceiling
- Air coming from vents, but not cooling
- Very little, or no air coming from vents
- Strange odors (including musty or burning smells)
- Hot or cold spots within the home
- Extreme temperature variance during cycling of unit
- Humid / clammy feeling in the home
- Air conditioner running constantly
- Noisy operation (indoors or outdoors)
- Outdoor unit not coming on
- Outdoor fan not turning
- Unusually high electric bills during cooling season
We offer one-time cleanings called Precision Tune-Ups that can be performed at any time of the year as a check-up on your system. See bullet point below for service included in a PTU.
Single Cost is $119 per unit
Under the Premium Level contract, you will receive a maintenance every 6 months at the recommended interval for an a/c check-up That’s 2 for a full year! We provide all 18 points of maintenance that are performed at a Precision Tune-Up. Additionally, they include the following:
2 Precision Tune-Ups per year, PLUS:
- Fog indoor coil and ducts with high performance disinfectant each Fall
- Pressure clean outdoor coil each Spring
- “Sludge Buster” drain & pan treatment (6 month warranty against clogged drains)
- Contract includes 10% discount on repairs/parts
Annual Cost is $196 – Additional Unit at same location is $136 each
Every Maintenance includes:
- Clean exterior condenser coils
- Clean interior evaporator coils where accessible
- Clean blower wheels and assembly’s
- Clean / replace air filter
- Clean condensate pan, treat against algae / bacterial growth (where accessible)
- Clean condensate drain lines, treat against algae / bacterial growth
- Inspect fused disconnect
- Inspect contactors, relays and electrical controls
- Inspect wiring and tighten electrical connections
- Measure refrigerant (Freon) charge
- Measure unit’s power usage (compressor / motor)
- Inspect contactor functioning
- Check compressor
- Check bearing play of indoor motor, lubricate as needed
- Check bearing play of outdoor motor, lubricate as needed
- Measure system temperatures (Temp difference across coil/drop; Temp of air out of vents; Temp of air at return)
- Inspect / calibrate thermostat
- Wax the outdoor unit
Making Your Company Efficient
At Marc Morris Air Conditioning, our mission is to provide customers with the highest quality air conditioning service, sales and installations at a reasonable price. Our technicians are fully qualified to service all makes of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
We can also provide personalized estimates for Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-annual, or Annual maintenance plans based on your company’s office/warehouse layout.
- Air Conditioning
- Heating – Gas / Oil
- Heat Pumps
- Building Automation Controls
- Cooling Towers
- Industrial Refrigeration
- Industrial Ice Machines
- Duct Sys – Fiberglas/Sheet Metal
- Special Filtering System – Air Quality
- Air Balancing
- Water Coolant Equipment
- Kitchen Exhaust Hoods
- Office Buildings
- District Cooling Plants
- Retail Stores
- Golf Courses
- Refrigerated Warehouse
- Cold Plate Trucks
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Convention Centers
- Medical Offices
- Theme Parks
We offer free quotes for new system replacement, new construction system, and second opinions.
Total home comfort depends on many variables. Variables such as your home’s square footage, number of floors, the sun’s exposure on your home, the area of the country your home is located, materials your home was constructed from, and your own personal comfort choices.
Our company is certified by American Standard and we recommend their products based on their excellent build quality, best in class warranty, and proven reliability.
Marc Morris Air recommends EnerBank USA – the quick and easy way to financing for our services. Visit their website to learn more.
The quality of the air you breathe is an important factor in your overall health and well-being. This is especially true for children, the elderly, or anyone with a depressed or compromised immune system.
Indoor air can be some of the poorest quality air we experience. When we leave our windows shut, air is constantly re-circulated throughout our homes. Over time this air can become stagnant and bacteria, molds, yeasts, and viruses more concentrated. These concentrations can cause inflammation of mucous membranes, upper respiratory problems, and aggravate asthma and other breathing ailments.
In addition to improving your health, indoor air quality systems can also save you money by preserving the investment you have made into your air conditioning and heating systems.